Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Thoughts on Swine Flu

I think everyone knows bout the Swine Flu that originated from Mexico killing around 600 people there. It has spread to many countries such as Australia, Austria, US and Japan. There are many suspected cases in nearby countries like Malaysia and Indonesia. Its spread is rapid and almost similar to SARS. In just a few months it has spread almost worldwide. Singapore doesn’t have any cases yet. I think most of you would want one rite. Suspension of schools YEAH! But Hwa Chong has the IVLE, homework can all be posted there for downloading. So suspension of school would be meaningless. I should be going to China in June but bcoz of the widespread of Swine Flu, I may not be going. How sad la. Hopefully, scientists can create a vaccine to stop the spread then I can go China lerh.

No comments:

Post a Comment