Monday, March 1, 2010

MI Learning Profile

Kinaesthetic: 18
Linguistic: 16
Logical: 19
Interpersonal: 20
Intrapersonal: 20
Naturalistic: 20
Musical: 8
Visual/Spatial: 17

The results show that I may be nature smart. I will like the world of plants and animals and enjoy learning about them; I may be myself smart. I will know about yourself and your strengths and weaknesses; I may be people smart. I will like to mix with other people and I will belong to lots of clubs. I like team games and are good at sharing. In fact, the results are extremely accurate!

The MI test lets me know how I fare in each area and which learning style suits me best. Thus, learning through the intelligences which I am best at can ensure that I will grasp more of the topic and understand it better allowing me to know more. Learning through my better intelligences will ensure that learning will not be a daunting and monotonous task as I can now enjoy it by learning through preferred styles. I can also try to improve on weaker areas by tackling tasks based on my weaker intelligences. Overall it is a good gauge for me to know myself better and what I am good or weak at.

No comments:

Post a Comment