Saturday, March 6, 2010

Changes made to blog

1) Layout -

a)Changed the template to a more pleasant looking one instead of the other plain-green template. I believe it feels way better to read from a blog that has nice layout rather than one that is boring and plain. The layout seems to affect mood, the previous layout was horrid and unpleasant from the way i see it!

b)
Added two pictures at top and bottom of the blog and a blog description, though not sure how it helps but it does make the blog appear more presentable.

c)Changed the font and colour of the text such that its comfortable to the eye and pleasant to read. While reading my previous blog i realised that the font and colour of the text was most unpleasant to the eye and it seemed like a chore to even read my own blog. After making changes I find that its alot better. =)

2) As for content I have tried my best to include in-depth thinking by spending more time on the posts. Also I hate to write about mundane stuff like current affairs as I really dislike handling such issues, thus, I would probably avoid posting current affairs topics in this blog as it would certainly lack personal opinions and boring to read (I know almost nothing about such topics).

I am not IT savvy so the changes made may not be significant but it would definitely make this blog more reader-friendly than it was before, hope you will understand =) and do let me know what can be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment