Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The first post this term...

After such a long time I finally found some time to write my first post for this term. Only 12 hits since I created this blog which shows how insignificant it is and still 0 comments. The only people who would probably read my blog are those who do know me so it’s really obvious that my blog is unappealing (and lame?). I don’t post on my personal life (my life is boring), politics stuff (which I do hate) or anything that can be of much interest. I am personally not humorous but rather introvert (something I got to admit) and I blog only because there’s ACE to obtain. I will elaborate on that in another post soon (how the ACE system actually affects me). All these contribute to the reasons why my blog is simply pathetic. I have to say that I don’t really like to blog either.

I remember that my LA teacher “wanted” (if I do remember correctly) our blogs to attain the state of those of celebrity bloggers. Now I am absolutely sure I will never ever get there. They may have started from scratch like me but I don’t understand how they could shoot up to fame. Initially, I thought that it would be possible; I thought blogging was an easy feat but I was wrong. It’s TEDIOUS. After reading some blogs of celebrity bloggers I realized that what they post are concerned with their everyday life, its witty, its humorous, its meaningful, its though-provoking and its captivating, all these are what my blog doesn’t have. Being a rather introvert person anything that I post will never fit the criteria of an interesting blog…My friends who know me well will understand what I mean, even my posts on Facebook are EMO (exactly what my friends post on my FB status). Therefore, its absolutely impossible for me to accomplish that goal (not what I want though) of having a ‘famous’ blog.

Changing my character would be the only solution. But is it possible? My answer is not likely, changing my character will be really tough and do I like the way I am now, I like to keep to myself (that’s why I rarely speak up in class, unlike most people) and I feel better not having much attention. I don’t know why but that’s how I feel. I guess it would be great too if I could change. My blog may never be as attractive or meaningful compared to many others but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment